Lot 3 Messners Road Fosters Valley NSW 2795
For Sale Contact Agent
"Woodside" - A Rare Offering!
Woodside is a rare offering because of its size and location. Most blocks of this size do not have a dwelling entitlement, however, not only does it have the entitlement, Woodside, has an existing Council Approved, fully self-contained cabin. Some of the many features of Woodside including:
• Australian-style barn, with concrete floor
• Self-contained cabin, with 12 Kva diesel generator
• Main's power available
• Two roof-water tanks, with pressure pump
• Septic tank (Council approved)
• Car port
• Mains power to block
• 3 dams
• Approximately 30% arable and has recently been sown to pasture
• Superb rural views
• Mixture of mature native trees and introduced specimen trees
• Ability to build second house (Subject to usual Council approvals)
An inspection of Woodside will not and its location will appeal to buyers seeking a weekend get-away or people wishing to commute to Bathurst (30 minutes' drive). The block should run about 12 steers or 100 dry sheep in average seasons but currently has cattle yards only. The school bus picks up and drops off students at the junction of Messners Road and the Rockley Road (approximately 7 kms from the block). Your inspection is highly recommended.
Peter Crampton | 0409 132 269 | email@example.com
Kurt Waterford | 0439 642 390 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.