Lot 3011 Faugha Ballaugha Road Oberon NSW 2787
"Alladale" - Approximately 25* acres on the sought-after Oberon Plateau.
This superb property in Oberon's renowned high country has the rare advantage of being a genuine rural retreat within easy reach of Oberon, the Bathurst CBD and Sydney
• Approximately 25* acres of gently undulating country
• Dwelling entitlement
• Excellent North facing building sites with charming views of the surrounding countryside.
• Backbone power
• Secure fencing, making it possible to run horses, sheep or cattle
• Secluded location on a quite country road, surrounded by larger rural properties.
• Regular winter snowfall
• Access to the Lowes Mount State Forest immediately across the road, with opportunities there for horse-riding, trail bike riding, four-wheel driving and bush walking
• Just six minutes' drive to the rural centre of Oberon
"Alladale" offers an easy opportunity to enjoy the pleasures of country living within easy reach of country centres.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.