Lot 81/61 Kings Bridge Road Wyalla Via Nanango QLD 4615
- Property Type House
- Land area approx 49.37ha
- Region Wide Bay Burnett
- Locality South Burnett
- Carports 1
- Garages 2
"Killy Leagh Park" A 5 Bedroom Masterpiece + 2 Bedroom Cottage on 122*Acres with Barkers Creek Frontage
"Killy Leagh Park" is situated within the South Burnett Wine Region, 25* minutes from Kingaroy & 20* minutes to Nanango this magnificent 5 bedroom masterpiece is set on 122*acres.
The large main home has an amazing amount of volume with high ceilings and features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
• All bedrooms are double size and 2 bedrooms have en suites.
• One bedroom even has its own lounge room so could be the parent retreat or for the in-laws
• The home boasts a formal dining room with slow combustion wood heater, as well as separate lounge/living area with built in gas fire place, large eat-in kitchen with lots of cupboards.
• Verandahs on 2 sides plus a front deck to enjoy the morning sun
• Also you will find a 2 bedroom self contained cottage close by the main home plus a large hardiplank shed with a workshop which will also house 2 cars
• A small machinery/hay shed and steel stock yards are also on the property.
• Water for the stock and garden is from Barkers Creek with troughs and sprinklers set up
• There is an abundant supply of rain water storage tanks available for fresh water.
• A billabong is also on the property
• All set on 122* acres of which 60* acres is rich black soil creek flats to a semi cleared slope
• Improved pastures of Rhodes & some Bambatsi
• The home sits high on the slope overlooking the property
• NBN & phone connected
• This is an ideal B&B and/or Farm-stay property (STCA)- would also suit stud cattle, horses, or a great fattening block
Your inspections are invited and recommended - you won't be disappointed!
"Killy Leagh Park" Lot 81/61 Kings Bridge Road Wyalla via Nanango