Part Red Hill Triangle Flat Road Bathurst NSW 2795
Auction - Friday 17th December from 10:30am
"RED HILL" - ATTRACTIVE GRAZING PROPERTY WITHDWELLING ENTITLEMENT
Mostly cleared, open, undulating, grazing country with approx 40 acres of bushland and scattered shade and shelter trees. Easily accessible, approx 35-40 minutes south of Bathurst just off main sealed road.
• Location - Approx 55 km south of Bathurst, and positioned just off the main Bathurst-Goulburn road, between the villages of Trunkey and Rockley (6 km from Trunkey & 24 km from Rockley).
• Country - cleared but for scattered shade & shelter trees, a 40 acre belt of original uncleared timber, being mostly undulating pasture country with some hillier areas running down to Grove creek, which forms part of the boundary. The 900m elevation ensures generally milder summers and a 30" plus annual rainfall.
• Watered from 4 stock dams.
• Fencing - as part of an active grazing property, fencing is in good stockproof condition.
• Dwelling entitlement with nominated building envelope offering outlook and close proximity to the entrance.
Until recently, part of a productive family grazing property, it has been well maintained and offers new owners the opportunity to continue their own farming activity while building and enjoying the features of this property as well as the surrounding area.
"RED HILL" WILL BE OFFERED FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON FRIDAY 17th DECEMBER 2021, AT THE RAY WHITE AUCTION ROOM, 152 WILLIAM ST, BATHURST
For more information, please contact agents:
Bill Marshall | 0427 663 240 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Crampton | 0409 132 269 | email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, we cannot guarantee it.