. Road View Narromine NSW 2821
Auction UNDER OFFERUnder Offer
Area & Tenure:
3,095 Acres, 1,252 Hectares
22 kms South, South West of Narromine.
90% Arable, self-mulching grey to medium red soils. The boundary fenced with hinge joint.Well watered by 10 Dams, 5 Meg Narromine Irrigation stock and domestic filtered water.
Average annual rainfall of 22inches.
Large Colonial four bedroom homestead formal and informal living areas, office and entertaining area.
- 3 bed workman’s cottage complex
- Three bay car shed
- 60’ x 40’ lockable workshop
- Open front shed 60’ x 60’ 1 Bay lockable with concrete floor
- 3,600 tonne grain storage
- Steel sheep yards
- 22km South West of Narromine
- 100% Sprayed fallow for 2021 summer crop or perfect for winter 2022
- Full moisture profile
- Colonial 4 bedroom homestead
- 3,600 Tonne silo storage
- 2 cement floor grain sheds
- Machinery sheds & skillions
- 3 Bedroom workman’s cottage complex
Inspection by appointment only
This information has been obtained from our vendor(s) and third parties. We make no representations to its accuracy. All computer images, maps and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Interested parties should make their own enquiries.