Unit 1/3 Dorothea Court Harristown QLD 4350
- Property Type Unit
- Land area approx 87sqm
- Floor area approx 87sqm
- Region Darling Downs and South West
- Locality Toowoomba
- Garages 1
A Neat And Tidy Investment Nestled In A Quiet Cul-de-sac
A sound investment positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac within the highly sought-after Smithfield estate is the opportunity you've been looking for. A stone's throw away from the Toowoomba CBD, local shops, medical centres, public transport and schools - everything is at your doorstep.
This lowset unit presents incredible value for money and is in great condition. Our seller has thoroughly enjoyed his time owning the unit but now has made commitments elsewhere and is offering it to the market for the first time in 33 years. Featuring two genuine bedrooms with built in robes, an open plan kitchen & living area, a renovated bathroom and so much more, this one needs to be on your list of properties to inspect.
Don't wait or you will miss out, call Zac or Murray today to arrange your welcomed private inspection.
24 Hours notice is required as the property is tenanted. Inspections by private appoinment only.
- 2 bedrooms with built ins.
- Renovated bathroom and separate toilet.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner.
- Garden shed 3 x 3m.
- Powered lock up garage.
- Open plan kitchen & living area.
- Gas stove & hot water system.
- Security screens.
- Ample linen storage.
- NBN ready.
- Private rental agreement between current landlord and tenant.
- Tenant has been at the property for over 10 years and would love to stay.
- Tenant currently renting for $270 p/week.
Prep to Year 6 - Darling Heights State School.
Year 7 to Year 12 - Harristown State High School.
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport