Unit 5/178 Healy Rd Hamilton Hill WA 6163
LOCK & LEAVE, OR STAY & PLAY!
SOLD BY REBEKAH VOS-JAMIESON
Perfect for young professionals, FIFO workers or downsizers seeking a stylish and low-maintenance lock-and-leave, this modern one-bedroom villa is finished to an impressive specification.
Glossy floor tiling creates a feeling of spaciousness throughout, accentuated by extensive white kitchen cabinets, stone benchtops and glass splashbacks. Afternoon sunlight pours into the living area through expansive windows and sliding doors, which open out to a sizeable paved courtyard - perfect for entertaining in the warmer months.
Reverse-cycle air conditioning keeps the home comfortable year-round, with split system units in the living area and king-sized bedroom. There's a convenient study nook, or 'drop zone' by the laundry, and the spacious bathroom includes floor-to-ceiling tiling, a semi-frameless shower and oversized vanity with a stone top.
The neatly maintained group of eight villas have modern rendered elevations with zincalume roofs, and lovely wide paved driveways. Just 2.7km to popular South Beach, the property is also well-located for its proximity to shops, local farmers markets and public transport.
To secure this beautiful home, contact Rebekah Vos-Jamieson without delay, call or text 0428 175 643 to express your interest.
AT A GLANCE
- One bedroom, one bathroom villa
- Neat group of 8 homes
- Render & zincalume elevation
- Single lock-u garage
- Established, easy-care gardens
- Downlights throughout
- Tiles throughout, carpet to the bedroom
- Stone benchtops to kitchen, bathroom & laundry
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Large walk-in robe to bedroom
- Open plan living and dining area
- Full-height tiling to the bathroom
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Paved courtyard
- Storeroom at the rear of the garage
- Security alarm system
- 1.8km to Phoenix Park Shopping Centre
- 3.4km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
- 1.6km to Manning Park
- 2.7km to South Beach
- 3km to South Fremantle dog beach
- 2.6km to CY O'Connor Reserve
- 3.1km to North Coogee Marina
- 3.5km to Fremantle Hospital
- 4km to Fremantle Esplanade
Council Rates: $1,582pa approx.
Water Rates: $980pa approx.
Strata Rates: $282pq approx.
Property Code: 227