630 Wyse Street Albury NSW 2640
For Lease $680 per week
GRANDE OLD DAME
Elevated with magnificent views over Albury CBD and surrounds, this Grande Old Dame that is 630 Wyse Street was constructed in the 1920s and oozes character, charm and timeless elegancy at every turn. Having been well cared for over the years, this premier property is now ready for you to call home.
- Original polished floorboards, leadlight window touches and highset ceilings with intricate detailing gives the home a sense of grandeur.
- The formal lounge with its decorative gas log fire, traditional window mantel and wooden lattice detailing.
- Boasting four spacious bedrooms all with robing, you have the option of an additional fifth bedroom or study should you desire.
- The master suite is positioned at the front of the home capturing the Albury City views and features an ensuite.
- The centrally located kitchen features stone benchtops & quality Miele stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, cooktop & dishwasher.
- The dining adjoining the kitchen and French doors opening onto a private courtyard, entertain your friends and family with ease.
- In floor heating & gas fireplace for the cooler months & split system cooling, ceiling fans to all bedrooms and one in the formal living area for summer.
- Additionally a solar system is in place to assist in keeping your day to day costs of living to a minimum.
- Large enclosed double carport accessible from Grafton Street along with a single garage located off Wyse Street.
- Perfectly manicured grounds and gardens with an extensive outdoor area to the rear of the property.
Within walking distance to the hub of Dean Street's best restaurants, cafes, shopping, gardens and so much more, this property offers a desirable and highly sought after lifestyle option and we cannot wait to show you through.