133 River Street Woodburn NSW 2472
Family Home With River Views And Huge Shed
Auction Location: On Site.
The view over the river from this property is quite substantial and overlooks the branch of the river which connects to the Evans River at the Tuckombil Canal. The river can be viewed from the deck, lounge room, bedrooms and the sun room off the second living area. You can even see the water from the ground floor. Centrally located with just a short stroll to the shops, local pool, pub and the school. The huge shed has a floorspace of approx 295m2 and boasts hardwood timber construction with cement floor and high ceilings. Its use is only limited by your imagination. Features include:
- Open plan kitchen and dining area that catches the breeze off the river.
- Balcony & sun room are great for morning coffee overlooking the river.
- Large downstairs area could be a fantastic teenagers retreat.
- The huge shed could be used as storage space or extra income.
- Dual street frontage with an extra long front boundary.
- Solar power and solar water help with power bills.
Woodburn has recently benefited from a fantastic foreshore development and is only 10 kilometres from the surfing beaches of Evans Head and only 45 kilometres to the Ballina Byron gateway airport. For a viewing please call Brody Aleckson on 0428 661 402 or attend one of the open homes prior to auction as the property is currently tenanted.
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels