33 Alma Road Mount Lawley WA 6050
Auction SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!Under Offer
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!!
Auction Location: On Site.
PRETTY AS A PICTURE!
Built in 1897 by William Russell this once modest workers cottage is now one of the most desirable 4 bedroom 2 bathroom CHARACTER homes available today!
Sitting on an easy care 399m2 parcel in one of Mount Lawley's most sought after pockets 33 Alma Road is ready and waiting for a new family to call this stunning inner city property, home!
Complete with SOARING ceilings, 3 original fireplaces, beautiful floorboards and some of the most amazing character features we've seen this charming residence really does need to be seen to be believed!
Underpinned by the prestigious local schools, walkability and proximity to the city you can sleep well at night knowing that any future alterations you make to this home will only add value as these properties are only getting more and more popular!
Features you'll love
- Beautiful character façade
- 2 hard to find OFF STREET car bays
- Sought after central hallway
- 3 Minor bedrooms with gorgeous original fireplaces
- Huge main bathroom features stain-glass doors and a claw foot soaking tub
- Master bedroom with direct access to the back yard and handy en-suite
- Expansive open plan kitchen, living & dining area
- Reverse cycle split systems throughout
- Stacker doors lead to the welcoming backyard
- Reticulated mature gardens front & back
- Amazing tree lined street
Location sets this home apart as it sits just
- 1km from the Beaufort Street café strip
- 950m to Perth College
- 900m to Hyde Park
- 2km to the Perth CBD
Call today as properties of this calibre simply do not last!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.