NSW's Hunter region
Before you decide to buy NSW rural real estate, you need to consider what region is right for you. GoRegional takes a close look at the Hunter region of NSW, commonly known as the Hunter Valley.
This region of New South Wales extends from approximately 120 km to 310 km north of Sydney. It contains the Hunter River and its tributaries with highland areas to the north and south. The Hunter Valley is one of the largest river valleys on the NSW coast, and is most commonly known for its wineries and thoroughbred breeding industry.
The region supports a diverse wide range of farming industries. For total value cattle and calves leads the way, with horse farming, dairy and grape growing also important agricultural industries. The average annual rainfall for the region is between 600 and 1000 mm annually.
Some of our favourite Hunter Valley acreage for sale has been curated below.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 24172.
This is an unheralded extraordinary property situated in Maitland, the heart ship central town of the Yorke Peninsula, less than 2 hours from Adelaide CBD and no more than 20 minutes from some of SA's most visited coast and beaches.
This rare opportunity encompasses a north facing allotment with discreet titles, Lot 78 and Lot 79 (37-39 Beulah Avenue). This property is ideal to develop or, divide and sell, is unlike any property available in this area - or anywhere on the Peninsula.
LOT 79 - will sell separately for $490,000 Not available to this time
Retaining charm, elegance and quality, this stunning home has been enhanced to deliver a luxurious sanctuary, like no other. Ideal for executive/retirement or family living, this extraordinary unique home has been lovingly and professionally refurbished throughout. The red brick veneer house with colonial style fresh white windows is just the start. Features:
* 3 Bedrooms, master and guest retreat with walk in robe and ensuite, built in robes in other 2 bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen/ dining /living – Kitchen with fully appointed custom kitchen, stone top benches, Bosch/Blanco appliances and dishwasher.
* Separate family/living /office room
* 2 bathrooms
* 3 toilets (2 are separate and one in the ensuite)
* Ducted air-conditioning
* 22.500L Rainwater supply (mains transferable)
* Established garden with irrigated drip system
* Double carport
* Garden shed
* New colorbond roof and guttering
* New rear entertaining deck, itself is iconic and functional for welcoming friends and guests or a place to just sit and enjoy the garden view. (Approximately 11m x 9m)
* Storage room
LOT 78 - will sell separately for $90,000 - $100,000
An adjoining allotment with over 46m depth and 33m frontage, offering multiple opportunities.
* Subdivide and sell separately
* Build an additional home for extended family or to rent out for additional income. Possible multiple dwelling and subdivision (stca approval required).
* The block has active water and power supply, is all newly fenced, has a shed and a large besser block building suitable for home business or art studio.
Maitland is a very pretty town which is well serviced with a hospital, good medical, shopping and schools. It is in the heart of the Yorke Peninsula with easy commute to Port Wakefield, Barossa Valley and the northern suburbs of Adelaide. It has a population around 1500 in town and is centre of rich farming land.
Highly recommended for your inspection, available by appointment only.
DISCLAIMER While proudly assisting home owners to sell since 1999, No Agent Property takes every care to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, but the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
Owned by the one family for the past 40 years
Highly Fertile Soils – 146 ml Irrigation Licence
Ideal Property for Cattle & Horses
Spacious Historic Main Residence with 2 Additional Cottages
Approx. 181.70 ha – 448 acres
- Easily accessed – 5 mins Gresford, 25 mins Maitland, 2 ½ hours Sydney,
50 Mins Hunter Valley vineyards & 1 hour Newcastle
- Approved 3 lot subdivision – each with river frontage and a home.
- Highly fertile river flat soils – undulating grazing paddocks.
- Approx 2.4km frontage to Paterson River – 146 ml irrigation licence – underground mains and hydrants
- Securely fenced – Ample livestock water – Livestock troughs and dams
- Substantial 5 bedroom Historic 1836 residence set on an elevated position and enjoying picturesque countryside views.
- 2 x 3 bedroom cottages – suitable for staff, family and friends. Includes an Observatory and Pro Telescope
- Numerous machinery and storage sheds plus excellent cattle yards.
"Trevallyn" presents the opportunity to acquire a highly regarded landmark rural property located in the Gresford district.
Detailed Information Memorandum available.
This spaciously designed AV Jennings built, 4-bedroom 2-bathroom home is prefect for both growing families for downsizers alike.
Featuring 2 separate living areas, and a generous king-sized master suite at the front of the home - the floorplan gives great separation from the 3 other bedrooms.
All the bedrooms are generously proportioned with mirrored built-in robes.
The master suite has a walk-in robe and separate ensuite.
The open plan kitchen and living space joins seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area which is surrounded by a tranquil garden sanctuary with a large array of well-established exotic plants together with an easy to maintain lawn.
There's also a back garden shed and a kitchen-garden plot with well-established citrus trees.
The fully fenced yard has access to the rear of the home via the garage as well as having side access beside the home for a boat, trailer or RV.
The large front garden provides privacy to the front of the home and there's plenty of space for more parking at the front of the garage.
The open plan kitchen features a wall oven, dishwasher, electric cooktop and plenty of cupboard storage.
The home has fully ducted air conditioning.
Enjoy the convenience of everything that Medowie has to offer:
3 minutes to Pacific Dunes golf course
3 minutes to the newly built Catherine McAuley Catholic College (opening 2021)
Just 7 minutes from Newcastle Airport
30 minutes to Newcastle
30 minutes to Nelson Bay
Close to schools, shops and transport
As the photos show this beautifully maintained, presented & renovated 4 bedroom
2 bathroom home ensures you that there is no need to lift a finger! unpack your bags & enjoy.
The quiet & convenient cul-de-sac location is close to schools, childcare & public transport &
the list of inclusions will impress, book your inspection today.
* New gourmet kitchen incl dishwasher, stone tops, glass splash backs & soft close cupboards
* 3 Split system air-conditioners, ceiling fans throughout
& gas heating
* New paint, carpets & hard flooring
* Built-in robes to all bedrooms
* Upgraded LED lighting
* Recent roof restoration
tiled & insulated QLD room
* Private pergola area overlooking the manicured terraced yard
* Drive thru double garage with internal access
"IMPRESSIVE INSIDE & OUTSIDE"